Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Muse & You: Radio for Writers and Readers...with Mark David Gerson

Episode One: Thursday, June 17, 1pm ET

(click here to listen live or to listen to or download the archived version any time after the show airs)


After having appeared more than two dozen times as a guest on a wide range of radio programs, I've finally got a show of my own!

The Muse & You, a production of Red River Writers, is all about writing and creativity, and it's for writers and readers alike -- an opportunity to listen to writers and creators of all sorts talk about how and why they create and, of course, about what they create. It's also an opportunity for you to call in with your questions for me and my guests

The hour-long show debuts Wed., July 29 at 1pm ET, and then moves to a monthly schedule -- the third Thursday of each month, also at 1pm ET.

For this month's inaugural show, I'm privileged to have as my guests Julie Isaac, a contributor to Conscious Entrepreneursand founder of Twitter's #writechat, and Malcolm R. Campbell, author of The Sun Singer and the upcoming Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire

I hope you'll tune in, and bring your questions -- for me and my guests!

(If you miss the live broadcast, you can listen to the archived episode, which will be available approximately one hour after the end of the show.)

No comments: