Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Snap a Pic for Me and Promote Yourself / Part 5

Welcome to the latest installment of my online readers' gallery, featuring photos of people from all over the U.S. (and beyond) reading my books -- in hard copy or ebook form. (You'll find previous posts and pics here, here, here and here.)

If you'd like to join the online fun (and get your book, business, event, blog, website or other success promoted here and on Facebook), read on...


Do you have a copy of either of my books? If so, I'd love to include a pic of you reading either The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write, The MoonQuest or both in my Readers' Gallery Photo Album on Facebook.

I'm also happy to include you if you're listening to The Voice of the Muse Companion: Guided Meditations for Writers. Just make sure the CD cover is visible.

And to help you promote your book, event, business, success, blog and/or website, I'll include in the photo caption not only your name but your promotional info/link. I'll also post the next batch of reader pics here in a future blog item.

If you have my email address, simply email me your pic and caption information. If you don't have my email address, contact me via Facebook, Twitter or my website once you have the photo, and I'll tell you where to send it.

Feel free to send one pic or several and to include one book, both books, the CD or any combination. Just send separate photos for each item (unless you really are reading both books at the same time!).

Thanks for their reader pics to 
Gabriel Sinatra (top pic, above), 
Greg Halpen
David Hamilton
Eric Montoya
Mark Hopper
Douglas Beliakoff

Please click on their names to learn more about them and about what they're up to.

And please send me your pics. I'd love to add you to my gallery and let the world know something about you and your work and successes..










Please "like" my Facebook pages:
The MoonQuest movie
The MoonQuest book
The Voice of the Muse book
Mark David Gerson

No comments: