Sunday, March 23, 2014

Become Part of My Online Life!


You have probably noticed that I am not posting to this blog as often as I once did. That's because for me, as for many, social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ have made it easier to connect with online friends with even more immediacy than a blog can.

And while I will continue to post here, I encourage you to link up with me elsewhere too -- not only because it will be easier for you to keep up with me. It will also be easier, in some instances, for me to keep up with you!

You'll find me on these networks...
Facebook (see the end of this post for ways to connect with me also via my various Facebook fan pages)
Instagram
Twitter
Google Plus
YouTube
Stage 32

You can also find and follow me via these Facebook fan pages...

As well, you'll find me hanging around on Pinterest, Fine Art America and Twenty20.

I look forward to "seeing" you out there!

No comments: