Awards are great! And this blog just won one earlier today, thanks to Missy Frye at the Incurable Disease of Writing blog.
It's the Premio Dardos (“prize darts” in Spanish), and it's given in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
Now, it's my turn to pass the torch -- er, dart -- to these 15 blogs that, to me, meet the same criteria.
(Here's how it works: recipients accept the award by posting it on their blog along with the name of the person that granted the award and a link to his/her blog. They then pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of the acknowledgment, remembering to contact each to let them know they have been selected.)
Here's my list, in alphabetical order. Check 'em out...
• Malcolm Campbell ~ Writer's Notebook
• Lin Ennis ~ Read - Write - Shoot
• Jett Farrell ~ Fishing with Crossbows
• Kimberlee Ferrell ~ Freedom Writing
• B.L. Lindstrom ~ Authorian Adventures in the Ether
• Julie Isaac ~ WritingSpirit Resources
• Gail Gaymer Martin ~ Writing Fiction Right
• Kaiser A. Nelson ~ Radio Free Bard
• Keath Pyeatt ~ Horror with Heart
• Susan Schanerman ~ heARTmatters
• Dan Stone ~ First A Dream
• Stephen TIano ~ Stephen Tiano
• Barbara Vey ~ Beyond Her Book
• Marvin D. Wilson ~ Free Spirit
• Chris Zydel ~ Creative Juices Arts & Painting from the Wild Heart