Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LA Countdown: My *2 Final* NM Writing Events

If you follow this blog, you'll know I'll soon be leaving New Mexico for Los Angeles. As far as I know, these are my final New Mexico workshops. I hope you can join me for one or both!

Also, as part of my moving plans, I'm offering discounts of up to 45% on my private coaching services for a limited time. Wherever you live, let me help you unleash the power of your creative potential with one-on-one coaching and/or mentoring!


Registration information for all Mark David's events
Contact Mark David for more information


• Saturday, May 1 ~ 2-6pm

Learn to create rich, true-to-life characters with the depth to propel your stories from the mundane to the magical, from the predictable to the unexpected.
(Full-day version of Mark David’s 90-minute seminar at the June 2010 Screenwriting Conference in Santa Fe)


• Saturday, May 8 ~ 10-5pm

Treat your edit as an act of re-Vision,
of revisiting your original vision for your work.
From there, put all your heart, art and skill into
aligning what’s on the page with that vision.

Discover how to en-Vision your work and to revise it effectively and gently -- in ways that respect not only your work but you as its creator.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for these events to start. I just published my first novel, and I am trying to find ways to market the book. I need alot of help, I wrote my own review and release http://publishitorbust.blogspot.com/
I'm waiting to see if anyone wants to read my novel