Episode Ten: Thursday, April 15, 1pm ET
(click here to listen live or to listen to or download the archived version any time after the show airs)
• Inspiration for your creative life and to help you live creatively
• Feature interview with Gail Lynne Goodwin, founder of inspiremetoday.com.
If you're feeling uninspired, you haven't yet come across Gail Lynne Goodwin. This global ambassador of inspiration has made it her mission in life to keep as many people awake, impassioned, vibrant and inspired as she can. She does it through her blog on The Huffington Post, through the World's Longest (18 miles long) Letter of Love and Support she initiated in support of US troops in the Persian Gulf, through her upcoming Global Hug Tour and, the way we first met, through the scores of "inspirational luminaries" she's interviewed for her Inspire Me Today web site -- among them Cirque du Soleil founder Guy Laliberté, Virgin Group founder Sir Richard Branson, authors/speakers Jack Canfield, Jane Attwood, Arielle Ford and Bernie Siegel....and me!
Each day I bounce out of bed full of energy and joy, knowing that our site is making a difference, not only to Jesse and his buddies in Iraq, but also to the single mom in Iowa, the corporate exec in California or the entrepreneur in Florida.In this episode of The Muse & You, you'll hear how Gail's hunger for inspiration has come to feed so many others and we'll talk about one of my favorite topics: that magical meeting place where life and creativity intersect. Gail will also share what inspires her -- both in her life and on her mission to inspire others. And we'll celebrate, nine days late, the second anniversary of InspireMeToday.com.
Through the inspiration of our Luminaries, people’s thoughts and attitudes are changing. Lives are changing. And from that, we can change the world -- one morning, one person at a time.
~ Gail Lynne Goodwin, "InspireMeToday brings Inspiration to Iraq"
There are three ways to ask questions of my and my guests or to post comments:
• Post your questions in the show's chat room (free Blog Talk Radio account required)
• Post your questions directly to me on Twitter (@markdavidgerson)
• Post your questions directly to me on on my Facebook wall
The Muse & You with Mark David Gerson, is all about writing, creativity and life -- an opportunity to listen to writers and creators of all sorts talk about how and why they create and, of course, about what they create. It's also an opportunity for you to ask your questions -- of both me and my guests.
Listen to The Muse & You with Mark David Gerson on the third Thursday of every month at 1pm ET (10am PT). May's guest: author Lev Raphael.
The Muse & You Show Archive
If you miss any live broadcast, you can listen to the archived episode, which is available immediately after each show on the show's web page. You can also download any show directly into your computer for later listening.
• #6 ~ Dec 17 -- Karen Walker author of Following the Whispers
• #5 ~ Nov 19 -- Dan Stone author of The Rest of Our Lives
• #4 ~ Oct 15 -- Kristin Bair O'Keeffe author of Thirsty
• #3 ~ Sept 17 - Joanne Chilton and Jeanne Ripley co-authors of Wings to Fly
• #2 ~ Aug 20 -- Jared Lopatin, author of Rising Sign
• #1 ~ July 29 — Julie Isaac, founder of Twitter's #writechat, and Malcom Campbell, author ofThe Sun Singer and Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire