Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Call to Write: An Albuquerque Workshop

If you missed my June Albuquerque writing workshop, The Call to Write: Answering the Voice of Your Muse, I hope you can join me on August 8 when I offer it again.

The workshop is a blend of tools, tips and inspiration, guaranteed to get you writing and keep you writing -- naturally, eloquently and without struggle. It takes place from 1-5pm in the Tramway/Candelaria area of Albuquerque's Northeast Heights.

If you feel any pull toward joining us, I encourage you to honor it. So often, the call to participate only makes logical sense once you're in the midst of the experience.

Please note that there are only a few spaces left. So register today. (Sign up by Aug 4 and pay only $55, instead of $75.) I promise that you'll never feel the same about writing again!

A complete calendar of my upcoming book-signings, classes, workshops and other events is always posted on my page at booktour.com.

No comments: