Monday, December 28, 2009

Snap a Pic for Me and Promote Yourself - Part III

This is the third installment of my online readers' gallery, featuring photos of people reading my books. (You'll find the first two posts here and here.) 

With the release in ebook form of both my books, this version adds a new twist: e-readers as well as hard-copy readers.

If you'd like to join the online fun (and get your book, business or web site promoted), read on...



Do you have a copy of either of my books? If so, I'd love to include a pic of you reading either The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write, The MoonQuest, or both in my Gallery of Readers Photo Album on Facebook.

And to help you promote your book and/or web site, I'll include in the photo caption not only your name but your promotional info/link. I'll also post a selection of the next batch of reader pics here in a future blog post.

If you have my email address, simply email me your pic and caption information. If you don't have my email address, contact me via Facebook, Twitter or my web site once you have the photo, and I'll tell you where to send it.

Thanks to Joan Cerio (top pic, above), Susan Larison, Anne Millbrooke, Lorri Greene, Anthony EllerCarlton Thomason and Helen H. David for their reader pics. Please click on their names to learn more about them and about their books and their work.

And please send me your pics. I'd love to add you to my gallery and let the world know something about you, your books and your work.














Last Chance to Save on Coaching Sessions with Mark David

• Let Mark David help you unleash the power of your creative potential!
Rates on all coaching series go up on January 1.
Book your coaching series now and lock in your savings for 2010!


Mark David's January Events / Albuquerque Area

• Free Talk
Topic: Acts of Surrender: Stepping into the New Year on Faith
Sun, Jan 10 ~ 10:30am ~ East Mountain Unity Center, Edgewood, NM


Mark David's January Workshops / Denver Area

• Free Talk, Author Q&A and book-signing
Topic: Birthing Your Book...Even If You Don't Know What It's About
Thursday, Jan 28~ 7pm ~ Bemis Public Library, Littleton, CO

Friday, Jan 29 ~ 6-9pm ~ Colorado Free University, Denver, CO

Saturday, Jan 30 ~ 10am-4:30pm ~ Colorado Free University, Denver, CO

Sunday, Jan 31 ~ 1-5pm ~ Phoenix Healing Center, Longmont, CO


Mark David's January Radio Events

Tuesday, January 12 — 4pm ET

• The Muse & You with Mark David Gerson
Special Guest: Cristina M.R. Norcross, author of the upcoming poetry collection Unsung Love Songs
Thursday, Jan 21 — 1pm ET

No comments: