Thursday, April 7, 2011

Please "Like" The MoonQuest on Facebook!

It's only taken me three-plus years, but I've finally created a Facebook fan page for The MoonQuest. I would love it if you'd "like" it...and encourage your friends to do likewise. I'd appreciate the support -- for both the book and the feature-film-in-progress!

Here's the link to The MoonQuest fan page on Facebook

Also, if you've read The MoonQuest -- or The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write -- and you email me a photo of you reading it, I'll post the photo in my Facebook Readers' Gallery, along with a caption promoting your book, business, event, blog, website or other success. When I've collected enough, I'll repost the photos on my blog. (Here's the most recent Reader Pic Post.)

Need my email address? Contact me via my website or Facebook.

Thanks!!

No comments: