Friday, March 16, 2012

Have You Heard the Call? ... The Call to Write?

Have you heard the call? 
The call that thrills as it terrifies you?
The call to set something down on paper? 
The call to inspire others...in ways you do not yet understand? 
The call to write? ...
~ author Mark David Gerson reads "Have you Heard the Call" from The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write.


• To view the video on YouTube, click here.

• For more videos about writing and the creative process, visit my YouTube page.

• You'll find additional tips and inspiration on my web site, where you can read my "Rules for Writing," join my mailing list and read/hear free excerpts from The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write.

Buy The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write and The Voice of the Muse Companion: Guided Meditations for Writers from my online bookstore, and be sure to ask for a signed copy of the book. Both are also available on Amazon

Please "like" my Facebook pages:
• The MoonQuest movie
• The MoonQuest book
• The Voice of the Muse book
• Mark David Gerson

No comments: