Monday, May 13, 2013

Mark David's Art: #126 - "City of Destiny"

A new blog series featuring my artwork, old pieces and new...



"It’s as though a fiery pilot light burns somewhere beneath L.A.'s endless sprawl, a flame that rekindles and renews my life force whenever I travel its streets and freeways and that calls to me wherever in the world I find myself."

Like my writing and photography, drawing just sort of snuck up on me. I never saw myself as an artist, and I was startled to sell my first piece. I was even more incredulous when other visual artists began to introduce me to their friends and colleagues as "a fellow artist"!

 And like my writing and other creative endeavors, drawing is a medium I don't plan out. I simply stare at the blank page until the first color and pencil stroke call out to me. As for the rest of the drawing, it's never any less an act of surrender.

To view/purchase any of my artwork or learn about my custom portraits, visit www.markdavidgerson.com/art.html
Direct Link to "City of Destiny"(#126)

Each 8.5" x 11" print comes with information about the drawing, along with instructions on how to tap into its potential as a crystal-like a tool for healing. All prints sell for US$10 each as a downloadable file that you can print out yourself or for US$20 (plus shipping) for a mailed print.

~~~~~

Please "like" these Facebook pages...
Please follow me on Pinterest and Google+

No comments: