Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Snap a Pic for Me and Promote Yourself ~ #7

Welcome to the latest installment of my online Readers' Gallery, featuring photos and videos of people from all over the U.S. and beyond reading my books and ebooks and listening to my CD. (You'll find previous posts and pics hereherehereherehere and here.)

To get your photo (along with links to your books, website and/or other projects) included in a future installment, scroll to the bottom of this post.


Here's what writer Lynn C. Hudson of Albuquerque (above) says about The MoonQuest, which he read twice recently...in rapid succession!
Of the hundreds of books I own, and the hundreds more I've read, The MoonQuest is the only book I've ever finished and immediately picked pack up and read a second time. It's one of the very best books I've ever read and an amazing masterpiece of literature!
Here are words and pictures from three other readers...


For Craig Karls (above) of Portland, Oregon, The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write is "the book to make me a writer!"


At the same time, being a published author doesn't mean you don't need booster shots of inspiration, as River Jordan knows! Above, she takes a break from story-making with her copy of The Voice of the Muse.


Writer/editor Kathy Anne Barney says she was "moved to laughter, tears and fears" as she devoured The MoonQuest. In the above photo, she sneaks in a few pages during a break from a Civil War reenactment.


To read more about any of these readers and their projects, and to see them in my Facebook gallery, click on their names, below:


Why not join the online fun 
and get your book, business, event, blog, website
or other success promoted here, on Facebook and on Google+
Interested? Read on...

If you have a copy of any of my books/ebooks or of my CD, I'll post a pic of you to my Readers' Gallery Photo Album on Facebook and on Google+. Just make sure that your face is clearly visible in the photo and that the book/ebook cover and/or CD cover are visible as well.

And to help you promote your book, event, business, success, blog and/or website, I'll include in the photo caption not only your name but your promotional info/link. I'll also post the next batch of reader pics here in a future blog item.

Simply email me your pic and caption information, or contact me via FacebookTwitter or my website.

Feel free to send one pic or several and to include one book, all books, the CD or any combination. Just send separate photos for each item (unless you really are reading both books at the same time!).

And if you like my books, please "like" my Facebook pages:

• Acts of Surrender Book

Please follow me on Pinterest

No comments: