Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Myth of Writer's Block, or How to Get Writing & Keep Writing (Video)

You don't have to experience writer's block.

Ever.

You don't have to sweat over the blank page. You don't have to chew your pencil (or fingernails) to the nub. You don't have to wonder where the next word is coming from.

Writer's block is a myth -- not because you won't ever feel stuck but because there's no reason for you ever to stay stuck.



If the video doesn't appear above, or if you'd rather view it in HD, click here.

(If you're on my mailing list and seeing this in an email, click the image above, which links to my blog and the "The Myth of Writer's Block" video.)

• For more videos about writing and the creative process, visit my YouTube page.

• You'll find additional tips and inspiration on my web site, where you can read my "Rules for Writing," sign up for my mailing list and read/hear free excerpts from The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write.

Buy The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write and The Voice of the Muse Companion: Guided Meditations for Writers from my online bookstore, and be sure to ask for a signed copy of the book. Both are also available on Amazon

No comments: