Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"Walk the Earth Naked, Clothed Only in Your Truth..."


This phrase, which has followed me relentlessly since it first made itself known in to me in a piece of unpublished writing back in 1996 and which finally pushed its way into print in Acts of Surrender: A Writer's Memoir, has taken on fresh significance in recent weeks, as I work to dissolve the inner barriers, unconscious until now, that have been holding me back from my next levels of success. 

Like the Tarot Fool, the predominant archetype in my life, this phrase is like a life-motto, a leitmotif, underlying much that propels me forward and reminding me that open-heartedness and vulnerability are not dangerous. Rather, they are the ultimate protection against all perceived threats. 

"Walk the earth naked, clothed only in your truth."
~ Mark David Gerson, from Acts of Surrender: A Writer's Memoir

~~~~~

Please "like" these Facebook pages...
Please  follow me on Pinterest and Google+ and subscribe to my videos on YouTube

No comments: